Accounting, Payment Terms (Boring Stuff…):
– Currency: All prices advertised on the Buy My Used Machine Website are in Canadian Dollars.
– Sales Taxes: Provincial Sales Taxes (GST/PST/HST) will be charged at the checkout using the “Shipping Address”.
– Methods of Payment: We accept Visa, MasterCard, Cheques and Wire Transfers. Funds must clear for cheques and wire transfers before purchase is shipped.
– FOB Point: Place where machine is stored – The buyer assumes ownership of the shipment the moment the carrier picks up and signs the bill of lading. Freight is Prepaid and Charged at checkout.
– Warranty: As is. Where is. No Warranty provided. No Returns.
– Payment Terms: See below.
– Full Payment Prior to Shipping: All equipment must be paid in full prior to shipping.
– Do not Cancel on us: Orders cannot be cancelled.
– Refunds: No Refunds.
– Our delivery timelines are estimated and start from receipt of clear order.
– Actual shipping date may be dependent on circumstance beyond our control. Every reasonable effort will be made to effect shipment on time.
– We will not be liable for any damages resulting directly or indirectly from delay in shipment due to any cause other than our willful neglect.
– We shall not be responsible for delays caused by financial institutions. In-stock items are subject to availability. First come first serve basis.
– Upon receipt of order confirmation, Buy My Used Machine will provide a confirmation package showing the shipping dimensions and power requirements for the specific equipment purchased.
Unloading, Freight Claims:
– All freight charges, insurance charges, and taxes are the responsibility of the Buyer.
– All deliveries must be inspected prior to receiving them. If you notice any damage on the equipment being delivered, please make notes, take pictures and record it on the bill of lading prior to unloading it. Buy My Used Machine will not accept freight claims if damage has not been recorded on the bill of lading and the driver has been notified.
– It is the customer’s responsibility to unload, uncrate, clean and position the equipment on site.
– Power Plug: All equipment shipped by Buy My Used Machine does not come with a power connector/plug.
– Connecting to Power: Customers are responsible to connect the equipment electrically to the proper main power supply; We strongly suggest that a certified electrician be hired to provide the right power the machine.
– Electrical Specifications: We will do our best to provide you with electrical details. Some machines will not have a manual.
– Assembly: Machine will require some assembly which your machine shop personnel should be able to perform.